tungsten carbide descaling rolls
Descaling rolls are made of tungsten carbide are used for the mechanical descaling of entry rods in reduction mills.
- high dimensional precision, good surface finish
- made from virgin raw materials, with high hardness and wear resistance
- the service life of cemented carbide rolls is 20-50 times longer than that of tool steel
- non-destructive ultrasonic flaw detection, without sand hole, pore, cracks and inclusions
- a complete range of sizes, rolls are sintered by HIP-sinter furnace